56 Mara Cres (Highway 10 And Vodden St)
Status: For Sale
- Tax: $4,986.48 (2022)
- Community:Downtown Brampton
- Style:Detached (2-Storey)
- Size:2000-2500 Sq Ft
- Basement:Finished (Full)
- Garage:Attached (2 Spaces)
- Age:31-50 Years Old
- HeatingForced Air, Gas
- Sewer/Water SystemsPublic, Sewers, Municipal
- Lot FeaturesFenced Yard, Hospital, Library, Park, Place Of Worship, Public Transit
Listing Contracted With: RE/MAX REALTY SERVICES INC.
Welcome to a beautiful Detached home, double car garage and unbeatable location - right at Downtown Brampton in a quiet neighbourhood - close to parks, entertainment, restaurants, transit and business districts in just a few minutes. Freshly painted home, spacious living, den & dining areas, well appointed bedrooms with ample storage, great kitchen space, excellent basement with full washroom, generous backyard and patio.
Seller will clean the garage, dispose any debris and handover home in broom swept condition. Garage currently being used for storage by the Seller.
Real Estate Websites by Web4Realty